Room 10 News
Enjoy spring break! See you on Monday, April 12th!
(650) 312-7500 ext. 4062
Check our Google Classroom for the most up-to-date news and home activities and assignments.
Home Activities and Resources
- phonemic awareness at home
- importance of play time
- free play
- growth mindset- Carol Dweck
- reading- read to self, read to someone, have someone read to you, read using different character voices, sort your books (fiction and nonfiction)
- outdoor activities- create something with chalk, jump rope, ride a bike, swim, practice tying your shoes, count, sort, and organize things, make an obstacle course or treasure hunt, do yoga, garden, animal watching
- indoor activities- play a board game or card game, cook or bake something, count, sort, and organize things, set the table, practice tying your shoes, write a thank you note, make a comic, write a note to a relative, keep a journal, paint, draw, do origami, make a collage