Audubon Kindergarten Registration
Welcome to Audubon! Are you planning to register your child for TK/Kindergarten at Audubon? Learn more about what makes Audubon an AMAZING place to go to school.
Register your child today!
Audubon Kindergarten Information!
January 10, 2021
January 7, 2021
December 17, 2020
December 13, 2020
December 6, 2020
November 29, 2020
November 15, 2020
November 9, 2020
November 1, 2020
October 4, 2020
October 7, 2020
October 18, 2020
October 22, 2020
Principals Chat: School reopening
Friday, November 13, 2020 - 4:00 - 5:00pm Click here for original flyer
Link to Reopening Presentation Slides
important Message to families!
We are gathering important information from current SMFCSD families regarding enrollment plans for the year 2020-2021 school year.
You must have received an online survey on Friday, 15th May from the school district.
Please complete and submit this survey by Friday, May 22, 2020.
MOST RECENT AUDUBON COVID-19 UPDATES TO Families
- Message to Families June 9, 2020
- Message to Families June 4, 2020
- Message to Families June 3, 2020
- Message to Families May 29, 2020
- Message to Families May 10, 2020
- Message to Families April 26, 2020
- Message to Families April 17, 2020
- Message to Families March 31, 2020
- Message to Families March 27, 2020
- Message to Families March 20, 2020
- Message to Families March 17, 2020
- Message to Families March 16, 2020
- Message to Families March 13, 2020
ATtention : school is closed to students, 3/16 - 4/17.
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE, 3/12/20: Our schools closed to students beginning March 16 through spring break ending April 17. Please read more on the District website at www.smfcsd.net.
- TK/Kindergarten Tours scheduled for March 20 has been postponed. We will determine a later date.
Free meal program flyers - emailed to you on Friday, 3/13
School Modification Order from San Mateo County Health Department
Facilities Master Plan Flyer English/Spanish
Subscribe to SMS Texts by Opting In! Instructions on our website.
Soul Shoppe for Parents @ Audubon
Thursday, February 20th from 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Soul Shoppe Flyer
SMFC Ed Foundation Readathon
Happy Holidays, Families! We hope you enjoy the Winter Break. When you return to school in January, look for details about the SMFC Ed Foundation 2020 Readathon which will run from January 25 - February 7th. This year’s theme is “Reading Together”. We hope to create a sense of community across our diverse district through this shared event.
- Audubon Choir Performance ~ December 13th at 7:00 PM
- 2nd Grade Multicultural Festival ~ December 18th at 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
- PTA General Meeting ~ December 19th at 5:30 PM
- REMINDER: New Bell Schedule begins January 8, 2020.
- Winter Holidays ~ No School December 23rd - January 7
- Students return to school on Wednesday, January 8
NEW STUDENT Registration INformation
January 6, 2020
Aeries Online NEW student registration Forms Open!
- Parent/Guardian please fill out Aeries online new student pre-registration form FIRST.
- Gather your documents in preparation for Priority registration on January 13th.
- Verification of required address and registration documents
- Print out the submission confirmation page Aeries online new student pre-registration form at school sites for parent/guardian
- New student priority registration and the transfer window closes at 4:00 pm.
First week of Registration days will be accepted ONLY in order of LAST NAMES.
- Monday, January 13th - A-F
- Tuesday, January 14th - G-M
- Thursday, January 16th - N-S
- Friday, January 17th - T-Z
Registration times: Monday - Friday
- 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Priority Registration dates are Jan 13, 2020 - Jan 31, 2020
AUDUBON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STEAM ACADEMY INFO & REGISTRATION
Audubon Elementary School STEAM Academy is a program presented by the Foster City Parks & Recreation Department.
Please check out the Audubon STEAM Academy information packet for additional registration and program details.
Measure X Update - New Elementary School in Foster City
Read the Superintendent's March 2019 Project Update