How to Register
For the most up-to-date Registration Information, please visit the SMFCSD registration and enrollment pages.
January 6, 2020
Aeries Online NEW student registration Forms Open!
Parent/Guardian please fill out Aeries online new student pre-registration form FIRST.
Gather your documents in preparation for Priority registration on January 13th.
NEW STUDENT PRIORITY REGISTRATION WINDOW - JANUARY 13, 2020 - JANUARY 31, 2020
- Verification of required address and registration documents.
- Print out the submission confirmation page Aeries online new student pre-registration form at home.
- New student priority registration and the transfer window closes at 4:00 pm.
First week of Registration days will be accepted ONLY in order of LAST NAMES.
- Monday, January 13th - A-F
- Tuesday, January 14th - G-M
- Thursday, January 16th - N-S
- Friday, January 17th - T-Z
Registration times: Monday - Friday
- 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
******Priority Registration dates are Jan 13, 2020 - Jan 31, 2020*****
STEPS TO REGISTER
- DETERMINE YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL OF ASSIGNMENT BASED ON YOUR ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE
To find your child’s school of assignment: smfcsd.net → Registration & Enrollment → School Assignments
All students in the District are assigned to a school based on their address of residence
- COMPLETE THE AERIES ONLINE NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
The form opens on the District website at 12:00 pm (noon) on Monday, January 6, 2020
To find the form: smfcsd.net → Registration and Enrollment → How to Register for the 2020-2021 School Year → Click on the 2020-2021 Pre-Registration button
When the form has been completed and submitted, print two copies of the pre-registration submission confirmation
- COLLECT ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Required registration documents must be complete and up-to-date in order to be accepted by the school office.The required registration documents can be found by clicking here.
- BRING ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL OF ASSIGNMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION IN PERSON
The Priority Registration window will open on January 13, 2020 at 12:00 pm (noon) and close on Friday, January 31, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
The school sites will continue to accept new student registrations after Priority Registration has ended on January 31. Those registrations are not considered to have priority.
Present originals of the registration documents, as well as one set of copies, to the school of assignment
Check the school of assignment’s website for their scheduled document verification dates/times
Registration is considered complete only after you have completed document verification at the school of assignment.
2019-2020 ADDRESS & DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SNApcodes Available
For required registration documents, please visit SMFCSD Enrollment and registration page.