- Thank you so much for your time at Back to School Night! It was wonderful meeting you, and I look forward to a wonderful year ahead. A few notes:
- Homework starts Monday Aug. 20. I do not require a reading log, so students are on an honor system of reading nightly. It is most important that they are reading "just right" books to ensure that they are sharpening accuracy, comprehension and fluency.
- If you were unable to attend, then please stop by to jot down your contact information and sign up for parent-teacher conferences in September.
- Please review the recommend school supply list here.
Check the FAQs first. Email me if your inquiry is not listed.
650.312.7501 Ext. 4083
- 14: First Day of School
- 16: Back to School Night at 6:30p.m.
- 30: Picture Day
- 31: Student Holiday
Scholastic Reading Club: P9F9G