Gina Lovelady Room 104
Friendly Notes and Reminders
Week of December 2
· Thank You so much for the Birthday Greetings and surprises! You are all so kind!
Report Cards go home this Friday. Please return the signed report card envelope on Monday.
· Room 104 is having a Readers Theater to celebrate the end of our reading unit! It will be on Friday, December 13 at 8:45 am in the activity room. The students have been practicing and our excited to perform for you!
· Wee Care is collecting new, unwrapped toys and children’s clothing for families in need. Please donate if you can by Friday, Dec. 6.
· This week is Sports Week:
Tuesday – Soccer Day Thursday – Baseball Day
Wednesday – Basketball Day Friday – Any Sport Day
I have also told the students that they can wear an Audubon T-Shirt or school colors if they don’t have a themed shirt for any of the days.
· Library books due every Tuesday.
Reading - Unit 3: Plants and Animals In Their Habitats. R-E-A-D for at least 20 min. a day!
Writing - Friendly Letters
Word Work - Spelling Patters and Parts of Speech
Math – Topic 6: Mental Addition Extra Practice – Look in the Practice Workbook for the correlating lesson number of the foldable that is sent home.
Social Studies - Families, Now and Long Ago
Science - Pebble, Sand, and Silt
School to Home – Choose an activity to do from the back of your blue communication folder.
650.312.7501 ext. 5004
Social Studies Project: due Mon., Dec. 9
- Learning About A Culture
- Cultural Doll Materials
- Family Tree
Activation Code: L33NX